The minimum requirement for starting a business is a good idea.
The problem is, these days, almost everyone claims to have a brilliant business idea.
Still, many people don’t have the courage to act on their ideas. What if the idea doesn’t work and you lose all the energy, time, and money you’ve invested?
After analysing hundreds of business ideas behind successful companies around the world, this course breaks down the principles behind good and lucrative business ideas.
This course uses real-life success stories and common-sense logic, and your head will surely be spinning with high-quality business ideas before you finish the 5 lessons in the course.
What you’ll learn
In this introduction course, you will learn:
- The major consequences of bad business ideas
- The 3 important qualities of a good business idea
- 11 powerful strategies (idea engines) for generating lucrative and high-quality business ideas
- The upsides and downsides of each strategy so you can make informed choices and decisions.
- The 4-step journey from idea to real-life business.
LESSON 1: What Exactly is A Good Business Idea?
LESSON 2: Fixers, Waves, Authority, & The CPL Method
LESSON 3: Storm Chasers, Piggyback, Nurses & Platforms
LESSON 4: Rockstars, Channel Play & Transformers
LESSON 5: How To Move From An Idea In Your Head To A Real Business On The Ground
Take the advanced course
Get your business ideas critiqued by John-PaulJoin Now!
For a full year, here's what you get by becoming a member of Activator HQ:
- Full access to all premium articles and content on Activator HQ.
- Access to the comments section. Ask questions, engage, and get valuable feedback.
- Access to hundreds of interesting business ideas and funding opportunities. We track Africa's most lucrative business opportunities in 15 different industries and sectors, and the top sources of startup and growth funding.
- Get monthly updates on the latest business trends and opportunities.
- Access to our private WhatsApp group and Members' Forum. A great opportunity to learn, share, and network with entrepreneurs within and outside Africa.
- Access to private group coaching sessions to critique business ideas, and get help with funding, startup, growth, and other business challenges.
- Get members-only invites and deals for training, consulting, special guest appearances, and other exclusive events.
It's a no-brainer investment. The value you'll get significantly outweighs the cost.
Click here to subscribe and become a member of Activator HQ.